Every year, the Procurement Success Summit brings together executives from large and medium-sized corporations, who are at the forefront of procurement excellence and success. This is an opportunity for businesses to grow their network and build connections. The event has been taking place in Shanghai for the past few years. However, this year, they are hosting a summit in San Diego, where businesses will be exposed to about 200+ procurement firms, who will guide them through a wide range of procurement strategies. It is a chance to speak with, learn from & interact with top procurement professionals from Walmart, Johnson & Johnson, Under Armour, Siemens, Schneider Electric, and many others.
This years’ theme for the Success Summit at San Diego is: “Growing in the Age of Risk and Leading with Digital Transformation”. The conference will take place from the 25th September to the 27th September 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina, San Diego. During this conference, various senior executives will spread their opinions on the current situation of how the United States economy and labor markets are recovering, along with addressing challenges such as environmental fluctuations, trade disputes, tariffs and many other geopolitical, natural and economic challenges that can occur and aﬀect both regional and global procurement. In addition, the conference will discuss various topics such as:
- The Strategic Role of Procurement and Business Priorities Alignment
- Enhance Cost Reduction and Optimization
- Strategic Sourcing at the Global Scale
- Moving Forward to 2025 – Procurement Future
- Risk Management under Circumstances of Trade Disputes, Rising Geopolitical Factors and Increasing Nature Disasters
- CRS and Sustainable Sourcing
The conference will also consist of various networking sessions. Firms can participate in an optional pre-summit workshop which is from 23rd September to 24th September 2019. This pre-summit event will provide training for: “Resisting price increases and implementing cost improvement initiatives” and “Strategic sourcing and supplier relationship management”.
Participating in the summit will be a good opportunity to meet and engage with various successful individuals and gain an insight to their procurement strategies. Some of the speakers include:
- Joseph N. Agresta, Former Vice President, SC Procurement Excellence, Professor at Rutgers University; Johnson & Johnson
- Christian Holzer, Senior Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer at Thyssenkrupp AG
- Melani Wilson Smith, Vice President of Business Services and Procurement at Novo Nordisk
If you are interested and want to learn more about the Procurement Success Summit, go to: http://pss.beverf.com/2019/us/about.php#about
This is not a free event.
- For more information regarding registration and fees, go to their website at: http://pss.beverf.com/2019/us/shop.php#shop
- If you want to become a speaker for the summit, go to: http://pss.beverf.com/2019/us/bspeaker.php#bspeaker
- If you want to become a sponsor for the summit, go to: http://pss.beverf.com/2019/us/bsponsor.php#bsponsor