AMP SoCal is focused on improving trade and international investment opportunities for aerospace and defense manufacturers in Southern California through bringing funding to the region, supporting A&D companies with new exports to Mexico and assisting regional A&D trade and foreign direct investment activities. Learn more about our Trade and International Investment Pillar Committee here.
Aerospace Trade Resources
EXPORTECH™ LOS ANGELES for Aerospace & Defense Manufacturers
If you are a manufacturer that has been impacted by defense budget reductions, take advantage of ExporTech™, the only national program that helps individual companies develop an export plan. Group workshops are combined with an individual coach for each company, leading to an export plan in 9 weeks. Peer group model, limited to leaders from 6-8 companies, that maximizes impact and propels action.
Click here to register or learn more
U.S. Department of Commerce
- Online PDF » 2016 Top Markets Report: Aircraft Parts – A Market Assessment Tool for U.S. Exporters (April 2016)
- Executive Summary » 2016 Top Markets Report: Aircraft Parts – A Market Assessment Tool for U.S. Exporters (April 2016)
- Online PDF » Aerospace Resource Guide – A Reference for U.S. Exporters 2014-15 Edition (Revised)
- Export.gov – U.S. Commercial Service Aerospace and Defense Technology Team Page
- Video Series: Get Ready to Export