For all future AMP SoCal events, please check our upcoming events page.
- SBA LIVE: the SBA’s Orange County / Inland Empire District Office, in collaboration with SCORE, is hosting a weekly calls at 2 pm on TUE/WED/THU to provide the latest information concerning Covid-19, share updates, and hold a Q&A session for attendees. Topics discussed include:
- Tues: PPP Forgiveness
Wed: SBA Programs & Services
Thurs: EIDL Reconsideration
- Register here.
- Tues: PPP Forgiveness
- The California Entrepreneurship Task Force has launched a series of COVID-19 Rapid Response Virtual Sessions to engage with fellow small business owners and entrepreneurs across our state. Sign up to receive updates and watch previous sessions here.
- Is your small business in California, Arizona, or Nevada, and do you have questions about U.S. Small Business Administration emergency relief loans? Check out CDC Small Business Finance for resources such as bi-weekly webinars (Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10 am PST) on PPP loan forgiveness + Q&A.
- SBDC weekly Updates: Disaster Funding Program Webinar –The SBDC is providing webinars at 3 pm every Monday and Wednesday for the Small Business Community on information as it relates to funding information during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will be discussing the Economic Injury Disaster Loan, Payroll Protection Program, Disaster Bridge Loan, 7a Forgiveness Program, and other funding opportunities for your business.
- Our Partner at CMTC regularly hosts webinars on topics concerning COVID-19. Check out their resources page to stay updated on the latest webinars as well as other resources & guidance concerning COVID-19 for manufacturers.
- The Los Angeles County Chamber does frequent webinars, you can view the upcoming schedule here.
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation‘s weekly virtual event series, Path Forward, explores the complex issues that must be considered as part of a responsible reopening strategy. The webinar series airs every Thursday at 3 pm ET and features a panel of experts discusses topics like barriers to reopening, big questions about immunity and liability, and ways employers can use innovative approaches to ensure safety into the workplace. Check back here for the next webinar.
- SBA Access Live Events – the SBA regularly hosts calls discussing economic recovery and resiliency. You can sign up for upcoming calls and listen to the previous ones here.
Previous Webinars & Podcasts
- The Merrill Lynch Perspectives Podcast:
- List of SBA Covid-19 Webinar Q&A and Zoom Call Recordings
- Scroll down the spreadsheet for link to recordings
- AMP SoCal Webinar Episode 19: B2B Do’s and Don’ts for A&D Suppliers
- A&D suppliers who plan to attend our B2B Matchmaking event should listen to this webinar in order to prepare for the meeting and make the most of the limited time. Webinar includes interview with Boeing rep on Do’s and Don’ts and what OEMs look for. Also includes info on how to prepare a slide deck that you can send to OEMs after your meeting. And short segment on how manufactures can use social media for business development.
- Podcast: Coping with COVID-19: An Employer’s Guide to Workplace Stress
- AMP SoCal Webinar Episode 17 – Applying for SBA Disaster Relief Loans
- Has your small business been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic? Terri Billups, Assistant District Director of Economic Development and U.S. SBA Los Angeles District Office, joined us to discuss SBA loan options and how to apply for them. This webinar covers eligibility and the application process for two types of financial relief programs.
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has hosted a series of town halls and workshops to bring you tactical solutions for your most pressing business problems, take your questions and feedback, and continue to support you, your businesses, and your employees. Visit their website to replay past events to catch up on what you’ve missed.
- The Los Angeles Chamber has a number of free webinars and virtual forums on COVID-19 that are available to view on demand from their websites here.
- Manufacturing Moves to the Cloud – Podcast
As governments impose new restrictions on in-person events, the Association for Corporate Growth is putting together content providing remote access to hear from business leaders about their views and best practices in this environment. This episode explores solutions to help manufacturers cope with supply chain disruptions, something that’s especially relevant today because of the coronavirus outbreak. The disease has had a major impact on manufacturing and global supply chains, and it’s starting to spread to other industries, from airlines to hospitality.
- Aerospace & Defense Forum – National Online Forums – Available only to Aerospace & Defense Forum Members
- April 22: “Welcome to a New World: How to Survive and Thrive Through a Crisis of Unknowns”: The panel addressed how the post pandemic world will be different for the A&D industry and how to prepare now.
- April 30: “Accounting for Change- Navigating the Coronavirus Headwinds”, presented by Moss Adams. The panel described the tax implications on A&D companies of the many recent changes, as well as the impact of the pandemic on M&A transactions and valuations. A&D Forum presentation recordings are available only to A&D Forum members.
- Aviation Week – Aerospace & Defense Week Podcasts
- Aviation Week Webinar Recordings
- July 17: NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine On A New Era Of Spaceflight
- April 14: Defense Spending & COVID-19: What are the short and long-term impacts?
- April 17: COVID-19, Airbus and Boeing: How Bad Will It Get?
- April 21: Business Aviation, Post-Pandemic: Will This Crisis Reshape the Industry?
- April 24: AEROSPACE: The Next Frontiers – Podcast: Three Scenarios for Aviation After COVID-19
- April 28: Part 1: Status of the Industry – Discussion topics: Airlines, Air Travel and OEMs
- May 12: Part 2: Status of the Industry – Discussion topics: Suppliers, MRO and the Aftermarket Aviation Week
- National Online Forum – A&D Forum
- April 2: “Chapter 1: The Coronavirus: Perspectives from A&D Executives on the Front Lines”
- April 16: “Chapter 2: The Coronavirus: Perspectives from A&D Executives on the Front Lines”
- April 30: “Accounting for Change- Navigating the Coronavirus Headwinds”, presented by Moss Adams
- San Fernando Valley Chapter Meeting – A&D Forum
- April 21: “Preparing for CMMC Certification During the Covid-19 Pandemic”, Stan Stahl (Founder and President, SecureTheVillage) & Chris Rose (Founder and Managing Partner, Arientos)
- A&D Forum presentation recordings are available only to A&D Forum members.
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce hosted weekly webinars on Fridays at Noon ET. Inc. and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce teamed up for our virtual National Small Business Town Hall to help small business owners and sole proprietors alike navigate programs that were available to them.
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce additionally hosted weekly Workshop Wednesdays at 10:30 am ET. This virtual series focused on the practical skills needed to keep your business going.
- May 12: SpeedNews: Part 2: Status of the Industry – Suppliers, MRO and the Aftermarket
- May 7 at 11am: SME: Why You Need a Digital Twin Now
- Tooling U-SME developed a series of webinars to address specific aspects of onboarding and training that are applicable whether your business is surge hiring to address critical shortages or gearing up to restart production. These FREE, one-hour sessions will help you prepare your workforce for the challenges ahead.
- Recordings of all previous webinars can be found here.