COVID-19 Workplace Safety: Guidance For California Manufacturers
May 11, 2020
A recent webinar from CMTC covered guidance for California manufacturers to understand common risk points, key safety actions, risk mitigation strategies and more during the pandemic.
- Presentation Slides
- Webinar Recording coming soon!
CMTC’s Return to Work Guide
While most manufacturers are back to work, the struggle to keep facilities safe and compliant with the latest rules and regulations regarding workplace safety have just begun. CMTC has developed a Return to Work Guide that’s a comprehensive COVID-19 pandemic preparedness and response guide for manufacturers that includes information on:
- Expanding/resuming operations
- Monitoring and detecting cases
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Procedures for suspected infection
- A comprehensive checklist that will help ensure your facility is safe