Rolling out the Red Carpet for Aerospace & Defense Companies
AMP SoCal provides a completely free of charge “Red Carpet” service through its partner, LAEDC. This program assists A&D companies throughout the 10-county Southern California region to expand and succeed in the community. Gain access to these services at www.LAEDC.org/aerospace
The Red Carpet Service helps your company in the following ways:
- Workforce development facilitation and access to programs that provide free or reduced cost training and education.
- Job placement assistance through our workforce investment boards, community colleges and universities.
- Incentive and financing matching to ensure your company has access to capital as well as programs and incentives that can reduce cost and improve operations.
- Site searches to find the ideal location for your company’s move and/or expansion.
- Permit and plan check assistance to ensure your project progresses more quickly and seamlessly.
- Problem mitigation and advocacy services if your company is running into challenges.
- Cost containment and lean manufacturing programs that can improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- LAEDC also facilitates the SoCal Aerospace Council, where hundreds of members collaboratively work to foster aerospace jobs and investment in the region.