June 30, 2016
Technology Transfer is the process of transferring skills, knowledge, technologies, facilities, samples and methods of manufacturing among governments or universities and other institutions to ensure that scientific and technological developments are accessible to a wide range of users who can then further develop and advance the technology into new products, processes, applications, materials or services. This Innovation Forum spotlighted technology transfers occurring through local universities and how to apply them to commercial use. There was an overview of six regional universities and a National Laboratory that highlighted available technology transfers occurring through their tech centers and different commercial applications within the aerospace and/or defense industry.
- Presentation PDF: California Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Presentation PDF: University of Southern California
- Presentation PDF: California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo
- Presentation PDF: University of California, Los Angeles
- Presentation PDF: University of California, Irvine
- Presentation PDF: Sandia National Laboratories